Thursday, January 20, 2011

[Restaurant Review] Cazbar, Authentic Turkish Taverna in Baltimore, MD



I'm a member of Groupon.com and was recently alerted to an offer: $30 for $15 at a Turkish restaurant in nearby Baltimore, Maryland.  I'm a big lover of traditional cuisine from many cultures; to me it is a great way to be introduced to a culture.



The restaurant is called Cazbar and is located on North Charles Street. 


The menu looked fantastic and unique so I went ahead and bought one. 


And let me tell you, I'm glad I did!  Absolutely delicious food!  And the whole experience was fantastic.  Ambiance was comfortable and elegent.  Food was unlike anything I've had before and supremely made.  I'm definitly going back.


The location was easy to find and in one of the nice sections of Baltimore, MD.



On the weekends they have belly dancing shows as well. Though I was unable to witness this during my visit.  (Something to look forward to next time!)


The ambiance is great for a romantic dinner for two, a gathering of friends, or even a business dinner.

Have you ever been to Cazbar?  What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey all! Looking forward to hearing from you. :D I definitly want to know what you think of the content I'm posting. Have I left anything out? What are your techniques. Please, no spamming and be nice. :D