Thursday, December 2, 2010

5 Blogging Pet Peeves

I don't know about you, but I only have so long to spend reading all the interesting blogs.  So, any post out there that doesn't include a mix of the following (or, even better, all of them)...
  • pictures (to emphasise interesting points)
  • bullets (or another form of lists)
  • white space (give the eyes a break!)
  • good punctuation (you'd be surprised)
Plus, I try to keep the number of websites I check per day down as much as possible, so I haven't set up a 'Reader' yet.  So here's my 5th pet peeve
  • the lack of email subscription option
And frankly, if a blogger doesn't take advantage of all the various ways there are to subscribe (and make them easy to find and use) then I wonder if s/he even wants to have regular readers.

How about you, what is your preferred way to subscribe to an interesting blog?  What do you look for in a blog (other than interesting content of course) before subscribing to it?  Do you have any blogging pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey all! Looking forward to hearing from you. :D I definitly want to know what you think of the content I'm posting. Have I left anything out? What are your techniques. Please, no spamming and be nice. :D